Thursday, March 7, 2013

Snow In A Globe

With all of the snow that has been flying around I feel like I have been stuck in a snow globe.  Here are some of our favorite literary moments that feel the same way.
Time Turner Snow Globe
I guess this is less a snow globe and more a sand clock, but still pretty cool.
Narnia Snow globe
I love how the whole thing is set on a book
Lord of the Rings Snow globe
The giant guardian statues was always one of my favorite parts of the story
Alice in Wonderland Snow Globe Bookends
Snow globe AND bookends, what could be better?
Romeo and Juliet Snow Globe
True love...before all the deadness starts :-)

Well it looks like the sun is starting to peak through, maybe I will get outside for a few minutes and maybe the feeling that I am trapped inside a snow globe will go away :-)  Happy reading

No comments:

Post a Comment